Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Our Quarterback Is Missing, Google On Air πŸ™‚πŸ“Ή

WALT: Work collaboratively to solve a mystery  

Today I created a DLO based on our activity last week, (Google on Air).  I found this task very easy, despite finishing it now. Making this I used the site Powtoon, which came very handy. Making it by myself I still call it my friends and I's work because they tried help. If you want to watch whole slideshow Please Click Here. Then rating myself, I rate myself 10, because I was expected to do a DLO and did, especially with my heart. Don't be afraid please feel free to comment, if made errors or another DLO, please keep me updated πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Front Cover

2 comments:

  1. Phew Mafi I am still not sure who was responsible, but your ideas gave me a lot to think about. Good analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anne, Thanks for the comment !

    ReplyDelete